Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Gaming, Habbo Hotel, Minecraft and more games you will find suitable for your needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joey (22)
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_vote_lcapHow to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_voting_barHow to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_vote_rcap 
Snicker (7)
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_vote_lcapHow to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_voting_barHow to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] I_vote_rcap 
Enrique (7)
MeowLulz (1)
Latest topics
» Electrical Wiring Books Pdf Free Download
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am by 

» Add to MMRPG section
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm by MeowLulz

» How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am by Joey

» Do not post in Quality tutorials.
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» Weed Egg [Coded][Swf]
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 am by Enrique

»  Green Lantern ICM [Coded][Swf]
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 am by Enrique

»  [AD] ~ Source Hotel ~ [AD]
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am by Enrique

» How to set-up thehabbos api (RevCMS)
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» How to set SWFs (No screenies)
How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 am by Enrique

How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker

Snicker

Reputation 5

How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] Empty
PostSubject: How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly]   How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 am

Hello, Most people surprisingly do not know how to set up an emulator. Well good thing I'm here because I'm here to show you how step by step ( Newbie Style ).. And Don't Pay Attention To What Emu I'm Using.. Just Follow The TUT , This Works With All Emulators...

1st.) Open Up Your Emulator , ( If Its From WinRar, Click on the file then at the top you should see "Extract To".. In This Case, Extract it to your desktop.)

2nd.) Go to your desktop and open the Emulator File, That You Just Extracted To your Desktop. Then In The File You Should See A Bunch Of Other Files In there If You Do, Your In the correct Position and your doing great so far. You Should See these Files Most Likely; Config.conf, exceptions.err, info.txt, Phoenix 3.7.1 db..., Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu..., and translate.ini,) <--That Is What Should Be In File You Opened...

3rd.) Now Double Click ( Open ) the Config.conf file, then all the info and requirements will open with notepad. and you should see this; ## Free Phoenix 3.7.1 13800 c2.1 System Configuration File

## Licence Information put user and password that you want
username=Delirious
password=pack

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=Localhost - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=ruger
db.name=crossroadsworld

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=5
db.pool.maxsize=100

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=5000

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP

## Console Configuration
emu.messages.connections=1
emu.messages.roommgr=1

4th.) Now this is where you set up your emulator Where it Says Username Put; ( AnyRandomName ). Where it says db.hostname= put " localhost " ( backspace where it says "- Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP" ) and make sure Localhost is lowercased. Now Where it Says Db.Password=ruger, put your password to enter your Phpmyadmin Db. Now where it says db.name=crossroadsworld, put the name of your db. Now lets skip to the next section.. You See Where it Says.. " ## Game TCP/IP Configuration " , Go Down Until You See " game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP " Edit where it stops "game.tcp.bindip=" Back space the rest of that crap until it looks like this now "game.tcp.bindip=" now enter the ip you used to set up your ip. and do that where ever you see; 127.0.0.1 - Hamachi, VPS or Dedicated Server's IP and do the same process ( change it to your hotel ip )

5.) Go Back To Your Files and open; Phoenix 3.7.1 Emu... Once You Have Done That You Have Successfully Got Your Hotel Open and Online.. ( You Are Able To Go On Your Client ) , Great..

If You Have Any Problems or concerns Reply below !

I hope this helped you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforum.board-directory.net
Joey
Founder
Founder
Joey

Reputation 12

How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] Empty
PostSubject: Reply   How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 am

Nice tutorial, should be able to help some newbies who are Just starting out their retro.
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforum.board-directory.net

How to set up your Emulator [Noob Friendly]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuke Forum :: MMORPG Developments :: Habbo Hotel :: Habbo Tutorials-
Jump to: