Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Gaming, Habbo Hotel, Minecraft and more games you will find suitable for your needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joey (22)
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_vote_lcapHow To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_voting_barHow To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_vote_rcap 
Snicker (7)
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_vote_lcapHow To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_voting_barHow To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) I_vote_rcap 
Enrique (7)
MeowLulz (1)
Latest topics
» Electrical Wiring Books Pdf Free Download
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am by 

» Add to MMRPG section
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm by MeowLulz

» How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am by Joey

» Do not post in Quality tutorials.
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» Weed Egg [Coded][Swf]
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 am by Enrique

»  Green Lantern ICM [Coded][Swf]
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 am by Enrique

»  [AD] ~ Source Hotel ~ [AD]
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am by Enrique

» How to set-up thehabbos api (RevCMS)
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» How to set SWFs (No screenies)
How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 am by Enrique

How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snicker

Snicker

Reputation 5

How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) Empty
PostSubject: How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)   How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Okay guys, I'm here to tell you a quick tutorial how to Setup Your Xampp Control Panel... Well to get you started go and download the latest version of Xampp ( 1.8.0 )

Now, a window should come up, 1st , Choose Your Language, Then Click "OK". Now a new window should come up the background should be orange and a main window should come up too. Click Next , and basically go through the wizard process. Once you have finished the installation, It should open the control Panel Now Click Start For The Apache and The Mysql Buttons. I know the newer version is different from version from the others but I think I would just do a tutorial on the newer version. So, If One Of Your Buttons Are not starting such as your apache. Then thats means you have the main program open ( Skype ) , If So Please Close That Out.. That is usually the main problem.

Anyway I hope this tutorial helped you..

If You have any problems or concerns please post below..

Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforum.board-directory.net
Joey
Founder
Founder
Joey

Reputation 12

How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) Empty
PostSubject: Moved   How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am

Topic Moved
-----------------------------
No tutorials are allowed in the Quality Tutorial section as of now, unless put by staff, or moved.
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforum.board-directory.net

How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuke Forum :: MMORPG Developments :: Habbo Hotel :: Habbo Tutorials-
Jump to: